Let me see if I have this right:
- MI State Police leases headquarters on MSU campus for $1 per year (in a nice facility)
- They don't want to move
- Gov. says MSU wants the land back
- MSU says "no we don't"
- Gov. authorizes $117 project for new HQ downtown
- Her buddy (and contributor) gets NO-BID contract
- New building to be erected on a flood plain
- Her buddy gets $45 million payout, state pays his taxes
- I have a letter from the administration that says "we don't give no-bid contracts"
Sound incredible? Watch the Channel 7 Detroit report at the link above. They say it's all true!
P.S. If you want to learn more about this or other mismanagement activities, ask for my free newsletter at JackHoogendyk@comcast.net