By Matthew May
Most readers are no doubt familiar with Carl Levin. He has been seen in action recently attempting to undermine Gen. David Petraeus, putting him in line with the vile MoveOn.org. Sen. Levin voted against confirming Samuel Alito to the United States Supreme Court. He voted for $51.9 million worth of funding toward something called "21st Century Community Learning Centers." He rates an astonishing 0 percent from the National Right to Life Committee and rarely meets an expansion of federal money to public schools he does not like – yet he voted against letting parents of schoolchildren in the District of Columbia utilize vouchers (1997). The list goes on forever because Sen. Levin has been in Washington forever. He is a living, breathing argument for term limits.
- He criticized General Petraeus
- He voted against Samuel Alito for the Supreme Court
- He voted for $51.9 million for a "21st Century Learning Center"
- He rates a 0% with Right to Life
- He voted against giving parents free choice in public education in Washington DC
- read more here...